Keep Australia Beautiful is Australia’s leading grassroots environment organisation, with more than 45 years’ experience in changing behaviours and attitudes concerning litter and recycling.
We do so through community engagement, partnerships, education and ensuring that the community also takes its share of the responsibility for improvement.
We run various awards programs and projects which include:
- Tidy Towns
- Sustainable Cities
- Clean Beaches
- Keep Australia Beautiful Week
- Beverage Container Recycling Grants
- National Litter Index
- Branded Litter Study
- Adopt a Patch
- Green Ribbon
Established by Dame Phyllis Frost in 1968, KAB has over 50 years of experience in engaging Australians to care for their local environments.
A litter free and sustainable Australia.
Recognised as Australia’s independent litter prevention thought and practice leader.
- to lead, influence and advocate for environmental sustainability
- to honour achievement in environmental endeavour
- to provide support through education, innovation, engagement and research
- to deliver effective partnerships and programs ensuring mutually beneficial environmental outcomes.